Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

China Glaze - Hello Gorgeous!, swatch

Today is the first post for the United In Pink theme made by Pamsan and Lackycorner where many bloggers will show pink during this week for breast cancer awareness. Just wearing a random pink polish doesn't really help, but spreading information will, and what really helps is to give money for further research, maybe directly to your country's pink ribbon/breast cancer campaign, other ways is to buy pins, jeweleries, nail polishes made especially for the campaign where a sum from the total cost is donated.

I only have one polish like this and that's from last year's campaign but I know that most big brands like China Glaze, Essie, OPI etc have new pink ribbon polish collections for this season. And of cause I'll start with the polish I got, which is China Glaze - Hello Gorgeous!

Hello Gorgeous! has a clear base and is filled with fine glitter in light pink but there's also silver like prismatic glitter, or holographic glitter in it and it looks amazing in the sun or in lamp light. Of cause the amazing glitter was hard to capture but I've tried doing my best. Despite there's no base color, this polish covers really well, and it was almost opaque after three coats and I think shorter nails can get away with it, I applied a forth coat and that's what you see in the pictures. I'm not a pink-lover but this polish is really beautiful and if you're a glitter/pink lover you'll definitely love this.





Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar