Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Fall Into Autumn: Fall Room Decor/ Room Tour!


Hello Internet friends! Since the First Day of Fall is today (YAY!) I thought I would show you guys how I decorated my room for fall/my room tour! I love fall, it's my favorite season! I also love room tours because I love seeing how other people decorate/organize. 

I recently redid/rearranged my room as I got a few new pieces of furniture. I love, love, love the way my room is decorated/styled! This is my favorite way my room has ever been and I've changed my room a lot. There are a few things that I haven't put up yet but it's nothing too major and I didn't wanna put off showing you how I decorated it any longer! 

I just gotta say that I am not bragging or trying  to show off. The majority of everything you see I have bought with my own money. Now that we've gotten all the legalities out of the way we can get into how I decorated my room! :) 

I'll also do my best to name the things you see but if there's something specific you wanna know where I got it from them comment below or tweet me and I'll do my best to answer! Most of the decor I get from Target, HomeGoods and Hobby Lobby!

 First up here's a panorama of my entire room so you can kinda get a layout of it! Then I'll go section by section. I'll start on the left hand side and work clock-wise! 



 On my dresser I have my perfumes, sunglasses, necklaces and jewelry! 

Cake stand from Hobby Lobby. Perfumes from various stores.
 Wasn't I cutie pie as a kid? Lol.


Je t'aime pouch from Forever21, necklaces from various stores. Mirror from a garage sale.
One Direction represent! 
 The whole reason behind my re-decorating my room is getting this IKEA shelving unit. I've seen this on Pinterest sooo many times styled the cutest and I finally got my hands on one when IKEA opened up in my area. This is the Kallax shelving unit and I'm obsessed with! I love how chic it is and how much more space I have! This will definitely be a piece I'll be able to use a long way down the road.


The leaves,  pine cones and glittery pumpkins in the jar are from Hobby Lobby.
Leopard heels from Target
Purse from Stein Mart. C'est La Vie canvas from HomeGoods. Clock from Hobby Lobby. 
Chair from a garage sale. Accent pillows from various stores. Nightstand from Kirklands. Bedding from Target. Comforter from Kohls.
I love having bay windows! I love the sun streaming through the blinds and watching as the leaves change colors before my very eyes. It's like magic! 


Clothing rack from Target. Mirror from Target. Crate from Hobby Lobby. 

 I love having my clothes displayed in my room. I love playing dress up in my room. And as the famous Carrie Bradshaw quote goes "I like my money where I can see it. Hanging up in my closet." 
Candle from Bath and Body Works. Chalkboard I DIY'ed. Mason jar I also DIY'ed.
 I made this chalkboard specifically for fall because I saw all the beautiful chalkboard designs on Pinterest for fall and winter and NEEDED to have one in my room. Less than $20 was spent into going in to making it! DIY score! And yes I chalked it myself and I'm pretty proud of how it turned out! 

Decorative pumpkin from Hobby Lobby. 


Lamp from Hobby Lobby.  'Follow the Dream' print from Hobby Lobby. Pink frame from garage sale. 

My desk/office area! This is one of my favorite parts of my room! 


Planner from Target. Monogram from Etsy. Camera from garage sale. Tumbler from Tilly's.  Owl cup from WalMart. Candle holder from IKEA.
Mason jar I DIY'ed. Sunflowers from Michael's. Notebooks and notepads various stores. 
Banner I DIY'ed. Monogram mug from Gordman's. Prints from tumblr. Candle from Bath and Body Works. Instagram photos from PostalPix.

 This wall is my favorite. I DIY'ed the banner which is coming soon to the blog! It's probably my favorite because of my Instagram collage! I have a post coming soon about it too! :)

Well guys that's how I decorated my room for fall! I hope you enjoyed my room tour! If there's anything that you wanna know where I got it from comment or tweet me and I'll try and answer! :) 

Till next time! 







"i can smell autumn dancing in the breeze, the sweet chill of pumpkin and crisp sunburnt leaves" 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar