Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Color Club - Eternal Beauty, swatch

Skimmerskuggan is on vacation but that doesn't stop the "holo friday"! Today I'm showing the drop gorgeous Eternal Beauty from Color Club. It's for sure the brand I would recommend any one buying, the formula and finish are great, drying time is nothing and the rainbows shine in any light and the color is awesome. Can one wish for something more? I've used 1 thick coat for all CC holos so far but I've seen most people using 2. Now let's enjoy rainbows! :)

Sunlight.

Sunlight.

Natural light in shadow.
Above is how the polish looks (almost) without rainbows but I had to fight to get a photo like this because it normally is filled with rainbows. Here we see the "real" color more accurately and in my mind I think it's beautiful like this too.
Sunlight.

Sunlight.

Sunlight.

Flourecent light.
Hope you all will have a nice Friday! :D

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar