Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

China Glaze : Flirty Tankini

Hi guys ! Ooh I'm loving the rainy weather over the weekend, I'm a sucker for rainy weather. ♥

Today I'm showing you guys another fun polish from China Glaze. This one is called Flirty Tankini. This lovely polish is part of China Glaze's Summer Neon's collection. It's a beautiful pink, shimmery, bright (but not in-your-face bright) smooth applying polish.

I used three coats in the photos below - (Just a hint, if you get any of the summer neon collection, just make sure you use a great base coat, as I've heard these babies can stain!)

This really is such a fun vibrant colour to wear . I just loved this colour on my nails, and I'm not a in your face neon nail polish person.

What's your favourite colour polish ?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar